NAFCON is a national alliance of Filipino organizations, institutions, and individuals that responds to the concerns of Filipinos in the US and in the Philippines by creating an action-oriented platform that brings people together through culture & heritage, education, health & wellness, and advocacy.
NAFCON was founded to protect the rights of Filipino immigrants from the anti-immigrant sentiment in the aftermath of 9/11. Filipino groups and church leaders recognized similar impacts across the U.S. and aimed to bring the discussion and support for the Filipino community to a national level.
Since then, NAFCON has tackled immigration issues such as deportation and labor trafficking. We have also taken on concerns of Filipino workers like workplace discrimination and wage theft. NAFCON members have won over $1 million unpaid wages through campaigns for Filipino caregivers, hotel workers, and others.
Through conferences and leadership trainings, NAFCON has also engaged, empowered, and united Filipino youth across the country, We educate the youth and larger community on our history, culture, and current issues affecting Filipinos in the US and the Philippines.
NAFCON continues to engage individuals and organizations in the US in lending a hand to marginalized communities in the Philippines through medical and solidarity missions, community-based learning engagements, and other projects.
Join the Alliance
An affiliate is an organization, institution, business, or individual who agrees with our points of unity.
An affiliate pays affiliation dues:
$50/year for an organization, institution, or business
$25/year for an individual
Our Points of Unity
1. Empowerment of Filipino communities in the US
2. Preservation and celebration of Filipino culture and heritage
3. Promotion of the rights, health, and well-being of Filipinos
4. Advocacy for Filipino communities in the US and marginalized communities in the Philippines
1. Culture and Heritage – Preserve and celebrate the rich Filipino culture and ensure comprehensive understanding of our heritage.
2. Education – Empower our community through community-based learning engagement, including workshops, integrations, and trainings.
3. Health and Wellness – Promote access to sustainable and culturally humble healthcare and awareness to underserved Filipino communities in the US and the Philippines.
4. Advocacy – Engage our communities to participate in actions to protect the rights and welfare of Filipinos in the US and for economic prosperity and peace in the Philippines.
- Filipino Community Center
- Filipino Community Health Board (Seattle, WA)
- Filipino Migrant Center
- Foundation for Philippine Progress
- Grayseas Pie
- Houston Baptist University Filipino Student Association
- Kapwa Health Collective
- LAKAD PDX
- National Ecumenical Forum for Filipino Concerns Inland Empire
- Pilipino Association of Beaumont Texas (PABT)
- Pilipino Association of Workers and Immigrants (PAWIS)
- Pilipinos for Community Health at UCLA
- Pilipino Nurses Association (PNA) Portland
- Southern Intercollegiate Filipino Alliance (SIFA)
- UBE Books
- UGAT Clothing
- University of North Texas (UNT) Filipino Student Association
- University of Texas at Austin (UT) Filipino Student Association
Join NAFCON USA. Volunteer, Donate, Advocate. Get Started Today.
Call Us: (415) 333-6267