Join the Alliance
Join us as a regular member or associate member!
Regular members: civic, cultural, alumni, faith-based, sectoral, migrant worker, labor unions, professional organization, alliance of organizations, non-profit comprising mostly U.S. Filipinos.
Associate members: small businesses, individuals
A member pays membership dues:
$50/year for regular members
$25/year for associate members
Our Points of Unity
Point of Unity of Members of the Alliance
1. NAFCON members adhere to the Constitution and By-Laws, the plans, and programs of the General Assembly and the National Council.
2. NAFCON members commit themselves to one or more pillars of the alliance as a point of unity and membership.
3. As an alliance, NAFCON respects the independence and initiative of each member organization.
NAFCON aims to engage the community to address Filipino concerns involving culture and history, education, health and wellness, and economic progress and democracy. These pillars serve as the basis for unity for the alliance.
Culture and History – NAFCON aims to preserve and celebrate the rich Filipino culture and ensure comprehensive understanding of Filipino heritage and the history of Filipino migration to the US.
Education – NAFCON aims to empower our community by understanding the root causes of Filipino migration, by recognizing the contributions of Filipinos in US society, and through community-based learning programs that includes educational tours, workshops, and trainings.
Health and Wellness – NAFCON aims to promote an accessible, sustainable, and Filipino-appropriate healthcare services and healthcare awareness program to underserved US Filipino communities and advocate for sustainable healthcare in the Philippines.
Economic Progress and Democracy – NAFCON aims to engage and participate in actions that promote and protect the rights and welfare of US Filipinos, to advocate for economic prosperity and peace in the Philippines, and to be in solidarity with other immigrant communities and working people in the US. We also aim to launch timely campaigns and actions on burning issues and concerns.
- Filipino Community Center SF
- Filipino Bayanihan Center, OR
- Filipino Community Health Board (Seattle, WA)
- Filipino Migrant Center
- Foundation for Philippine Progress
- Grayseas Pie
- Kapwa Health Collective
- LAKAD PDX
- National Ecumenical Forum for Filipino Concerns Inland Empire
- Pilipinos for Community Health at UCLA
- Pilipino Nurses Association (PNA) Portland
- Southern Intercollegiate Filipino Alliance (SIFA)
- UBE Books
- UGAT Clothing
Join NAFCON USA. Volunteer, Donate, Advocate. Get Started Today.
Call Us: (415) 333-6267